Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Laziness & Laundry

There was nothing but laziness going on at the Trevino house today! We had nothing on the agenda today because we went to church last night and then walked around the St. Ann's Family Fair. Blake had fun, I think she was a little overwhelmed at all the people... but maybe next year and for sure all the years after, she will love the carnival and game booths. The food was excellent as always! When we got home we had some friends stop by to watch the Texas Tech/Houston game.... boo! We aren't going to talk about it. We're still mad at Taylor Potts.

I guess we're really getting older because staying up til midnight watching the game made us all super lazy today! Blake and I woke up at our usual 6:00 and she's already taken 3 naps today. Two good, long ones (the second of which I joined her for cuddled up together in our bed) and 1 little bitty one. Other than that, I've graded some papers and washed and folded laundry. Look at my cute helper!
She really enjoying sitting in the laundry basket, I guess it was comfy!

She is really close to crawling! She gets into the push-up position often and can hold herself up for a bit. She can scoot with her legs driving her chest and head forward on the ground, and she's trying to figure out how to stay up and get her legs going underneath her.

No comments:

Post a Comment