Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Funny Story

To understand just how funny this is, you need to know what a weak stomach Tim has. If he sees throw up, he'll probably throw up.... etc. I won't keep going, hopefully you get the picture.

So on Friday, after eating, I gave Blake to Tim to hold while I went to do something in the kitchen. I think I was cleaning, I don't know... Anyway, he was laying on the couch and was holding her up in the air and all of a sudden I hear him say "Hhmmt mm hm hmmow." I asked him what, being really confused as to what he said, and somehow this time I understood that "hhmmt mm hm hmmow" meant "get me a towel!" I grabbed a towel and ran over to the couch to see a smiling Blake looking at her daddy who had spit-up milk on his mouth and cheek. Hilarious, right?? We thought so!!!! I cleaned him up while Blake and I laughed hysterically at him. He just sat there in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment