Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

6 Months

Today's conversation:

"Hey, I've seen these before..."
"Mom, we do this every time!"
"Cheese!"
"I feel good, da na na na na na na, like I knew that I would..." She is constantly kicking her feet, flapping her arms, wiggling around. I think she's going to be great for keeping me in shape when she becomes mobile. Notice her pant legs: they are long enough, but she is so wiggly, they keep scooting up her leg! This is just one of the many adorable outfits, size 9 mos., from Grammy Tina and Grandpa Ricardo. Thanks!

Whenever anyone asks me how Blake is doing, I always answer the same. She's wonderful! I have zero complaints and just love everything about her and everything she does.
How could you not love this face???

We go for her 6 mos. checkup Monday morning. So I will blog more with her stats and updates then!

2 comments:

  1. She's too cute!! I love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures. She is adorable!
    I found your blog while searching for the best information on parenting. I think your blog is very helpful and believe that you could reach even more people if you joined Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN). The HBN is comprised of over 2,600 of the web's best health writers and their content is read by over 6 million visitors a month at Wellsphere.com.

    For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks
    twitter.com/wellsphere

    ReplyDelete