Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

First Tooth

Yesterday Blake's first tooth popped through on the bottom! It was a learning day for us because I had no idea getting a tooth would make her extra poopy... but it did. She has been drooling and chewing on things for awhile now, and I always feel around her gums, but yesterday I didn't. Tim was actually the one who said maybe she's teething. Definitely is! She wasn't interested in her solid foods yesterday - she would only eat a little, she nursed pretty well, but would stop to fuss every so often (which she's done before, so I didn't think anything of). Anyway, she was definitely more fussy, so I was both excited and sad at how big she's getting when I felt the ridges of her first tooth! Now I need to go write in her baby book...

No comments:

Post a Comment