Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

This is For You

I have a little boy in my classroom this year that brings me strange gifts. Starting on the 2nd day of school, he gives me at least one thing a day. He always says, "This is for you." Sweet gesture right? Well I guess it's the thought that counts! So far, he's given me an old ruler, a little scrap of paper with his birthday scribbled on it, 3 bandaids, and... the latest- a watermelon seed!

So yes I do have some really sweet kids in my classroom, they may be hard to notice through crazy behavior all around them, but there are some! I need to focus on them more.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious Alli! Definitely concentrate on the sweetness in your class like that little boy giving you a watermelon seed! HAHA His kindness will definitely outweigh the craziness!

    ReplyDelete