Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Green

Once again, allow me to narrate how I think this went in Blake's head.... (today we started avocado for the first time)

"Mom, what is this?? You expect me to eat this green goop?"

"Okay, now wait a minute, let me try that again.... I'm ready!"

"Mmmmmmm, yum, ssssllllup, mmmmm, nummummmmm"

Needless to say, Blake enjoyed avocado today! The first couple of bites were unsure as she tried to figure the texture out, and it was a little cool from the fridge, (I didn't think about that at the time...) but she kept opening her mouth for more instead of clamping it shut like she does when she doesn't like something. I'm so glad to have found something she likes other than her cereals so far.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a good laugh! I love your commentary for Blake's new food experiences! She is getting cuter and cuter each day and I can't wait to love on her Labor Day weekend! I miss my family a lot! LOVE YOU! XOXO

    PS I love the picture of Blake with Pappaw on the horse...look at those long legs!

    ReplyDelete