Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday



I love my weekends even more than I ever did before! Can you see why? Uninterrupted time with the best little girl in the world who is pretty darn cute to look at if I do say so myself! She really is a good baby and alot of fun to be around. Everyday she can do something a little bit better or longer than the day before, I swear it seems like she's just about to take off crawling, literally, she is getting so strong.

Blake loves to sing, making sweet noises along with someone singing or music playing, she can drink from a bottle again (with vigor! according to Grandma, thanks for helping with that transition), she loves to be outside, but shaded!! and she likes to give kisses and touch faces.

She has also been amazed by the giant animals at Pappaw and Grandma's house. The horses, steers and donkey excite her! Today she even sat with Pappaw on his horse at the Horseshoe Arena where he was competing roping. We watched him for a little while, and he caught two steers clean (no penalties). Blake didn't know what to think about all the people and horses there.

1 comment: