Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Horses and Cowboys

Blake loves to ride horses, and my parents saddled up the horses on Saturday so Tim's parents could see her in action! I asked her which horse she was going to ride, to which she replied "my horse, Mama."

Blake has been dying to get her "boots and jeans and hat" as she has been telling us over and over. When my parents returned from Houston, they took Blake shopping for just that. Here she is in her new pink boots, pink trimmed cowboy hat, shirt and jeans.Easton is the same age right now that Blake was when my parents starting keeping her while I worked. They started gradually taking her around the horses, then petting them, then sitting on them, and eventually loving to ride them!
Maybe he'll love to ride too!

And just because he's so cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment