Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Catching Up

This past week has kept us busy around here. Easton has been teething... he currently has 2 teeth, both bottom middle teeth! Apparently whatever hard thing that is coming in on the side may or may not be a tooth, only time will tell! ha ha. So he is in a major mama-lovin' mood lately. He doesn't like me out of his sight and would prefer to be with me at all times!

I also had the bright idea to throw together a garage sale. I have been trying to weed out our junk to create a nicer space around here, so on Tuesday I decided the garage sale would be on Friday. I did it! Big thanks to Grandma and Papa for helping with the kiddos while I sold and made $313.50!! Not bad! (lots of work though, getting ready for a sale! whew)
This cool table is an idea I saw on Pinterest, and loved! Thankfully, Tim understands my craziness and desire to copy-cat DIY projects and he loved it too! So here's what we did this weekend... today really.
Tim found some nice pallets home from work,
we both stained them,
put them on casters connected by 4x4s, filled in the spaces with more slats, and viola!
We love the way it turned-out and can't wait to relax by our cool new/old furniture! We wanted the rustic look...

No comments:

Post a Comment