Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beauty Shop

Before:
Friday afternoon Blake and I had appointments to have our hair done. My appt was for a much-needed color fix and long-overdue haircut, and we decided to go ahead and have Blake's hair professionally cut for the first time. She was looking forward all week to going to "the beauty shop."
She did great sitting in my lap letting Debbie cut her hair. Blake had been telling us she wanting her hair cut "to shoulder" and she would pat her shoulders! So we did (it's a little shorter than shoulder-length) and I love it! She's been asking everyone "is my hair pretty?" making sure she gets lots of compliments!
I'm glad we cut it though, because she hasn't been as sweaty waking up from naps and playing outside!

My mom came to help with Easton since Tim was working, and both kids did great despite being there for almost 2 hours!!

1 comment: