Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cuteness

Blake is amazing. She is turning into quite the little girl! She talks up a storm at home (very shy around others), and is saying some funny things! Blake will come up to Tim or me and say "what you need, mama? (or daddy, depending on who it is) She wants us to tell her something we need from the store. She'll take her shopping cart sometimes, or just walk herself to the garage and come right back and ask it again.

Blake loves to lay in the pack 'n play or Easton's crib with him. She likes to do whatever he does. Since he's been teething this past week, I was explaining to her that he didn't feel good because his new tooth was growing in... she had a tooth coming in too that hurt her too. Also, one night Tim was sore from working out, and Blake's back hurt too... "my back is sore, Mama." She cracks me up as she tells me all these things in all seriousness!
Another popular phrase, is "show me how." One of her favorites is Tim's iPod. She likes to put one ear piece by her ear and listen to the music. She brings it up to me all the time and tells me to "show me how" because she wants it on. Or "show me how" to swing her golf club, she likes us to stand behind her and show her how to swing. Or in the top picture, "show me how" to put the sunglasses on.

No comments:

Post a Comment