Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Blake-isms

Blake has been into the iPad again lately, doing puzzles or playing her music on the iPod...

Last night, we were watching the VMAs, and while watching one performer, she asked her dad "is that Justin Bieder?" (Meaning Bieber...) He responds by saying "you've got to be kidding me!" And comes to tell me what happened as I was in the next room. Can't believe a 2 year old knows who he is!!

We are deep in the questioning period these days... everything is why? When? Where? Who's that? Over and over... and over! I'm just making up responses at this point. Ha!

She likes to play feed her dolls rice cereal, which is a nice change from play breastfeeding them! Also Blake wants rice cereal, puffs and whatever other baby foods I feed Easton.

Blake is out of third person talking now, but says "my" for "I" most of the time. She pretty much has "me" down.

She asks to go to school all the time!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment