Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Not a Fluke

For any doubting Thomas' out there who might have thought Blake rolling over was just a fluke... she rolled over two more times this morning. And there were witnesses besides her proud Momma! Blake and I came over to Grandma and Pappaw's house for breakfast today. Yummy cinnamon rolls, eggs, and coffee, quite a nice treat for this mom who usually just goes for a bowl of cereal these days. Afterwards, while playing on the playmat and having tummy time, she pushed her feet, tucked her shoulder and flipped over to her back! In case there was any doubt left in anyone's heads, we put her back on her tummy, and she rolled over again! I think she has proven herself, don't you?

I promise I will post pictures soon (I don't have my camera at the moment!)

Also, Tim, Blake and I went to a wedding this past weekend. Tim's work buddy Rene got married, and the reception was a blend of Tejano/cumbia music (I hope that's spelled right), country, and hip hop. We had a really good time. We sat as far away from the speakers as we could get, had cotton in Blake's ears and really tried to be careful having such a little girl at a big, kinda loud party. Blake slept through most of the music, but when she was awake kicked her feet and wiggled to the music. She just might have a little Latin diva in her!

No comments:

Post a Comment