Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

6 Weeks

Blake's days are spent eating, sleeping, playing, or pooping, so we haven't had anything out of the ordinary to write about lately. Sorry! I'll try to be better. Here Blake is relaxing on Daddy and Momma's bed at 6 weeks old (today!)



Today, Blake and I went to the doctor for my 6 week check up. Everything went well. My blood pressure was 114/78, which is great for me! He said he would keep me on my blood pressure medicine until I stop breast feeding and then maybe talk about taking me off of it. My incision and all my inside parts involved are doing what they need to be doing. So I'm glad to hear that I can start working out and hopefully drop some weight! I have lost all my baby weight, but I need to lose some more. All the nurses oooohed and aaaahed over Blake. The popular comments were how beautiful she is, how dainty she looks and what big feet she has!

We were at the doctor's office for an hour and 15 minutes. My doctor was delivering a baby, so I was hoping for Blake's best behavior. She moaned and groaned a little, baaaa-ed a couple times, but did great! Right now she is a great running buddy-she went with me to get my hair cut yesterday. We are going to have some great Momma-and-Blake girl days.

No comments:

Post a Comment