Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

7 weeks old


Here is our little munchkin at 7 weeks. She is alot of fun, and seems to be a morning person just like her cousin Santiago! She is ready to get out of bed, or crib!, each morning with a huge smile on her face, ready to play. It definitely doesn't bother her that Momma doesn't always get to eat breakfast right away, it always is more like brunch for me. But how can I complain when I have such a cutie to play with?

This picture is for you Lindsey! Thank you and Jake for the adorable t-shirt. (I need an address for a thank-you note!!!)

We are looking forward to this weekend when Bubba comes to town. My brother Travis (aka Bubba) is coming to meet Blake this weekend, and I know Blake will love him. He is great with kids, and will be a fantastic uncle!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of Blake! She looks like she's up to something! She has so much hair! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete