Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sillies

Just a few funny things the kids are saying/doing lately:

Blake: calls her Lotsa Heart Elephant (from Care Bears) "Hearts-a-lot"

will show anyone who will watch her ballerina moves, she gets on her tippy toes with hands above head and turns in a circle (she's really excited about ballet this fall!)

Easton: "I too"- me too. also, "no I not, I do it, I sorry, I big boy"... He says "I" with everything! (mostly correct, but so cute when it's incorrect with what he's saying)

Since we're potty training, (update: which is mostly going well), he pronounces his parts "pitas"

The other day the kids were playing in their toy kitchen. Blake decided to make pizzas at her store and told Easton to be the customer and order. He walked up and said, "Hewo (hello), pizza?"

"buddle"=bubble
"bundlebee"= bumblebee

If you ask him how old he is, Easton will tell you "four!" I guess he really wants to be like his sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment