Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

More Randoms

I have more things I thought of to include in my last post about random, silly things...
Blake is very into nightgowns right now, and will very often be in a different one than the one she started out in, by the time I go to check on her at night or nap time! 
She calls people "honey, hon or babe" a lot. Mostly honey or hon... Like talking to her brother or recently her cousins at the lake: "what is it hon?" (Yes she hears me say those pet names a lot, but it's funny to hear a four year old saying it regularly)
Blake always asks persistently for specific foods from the grocery store... I don't think I ever argue with her because it's baby carrots, celery, okra, bananas, bell peppers- she's always loved veggies(especially raw) and fruits. Today she asked for "ants on a log!"

1 comment:

  1. Too, tooo, TOOOO precious, Allie. It was always amazing to me--how I could "hear" what kind of Mom (and person) I was by the way Tracey talked, acted, played. As a toddler and child. I guess maybe even now that she's a Mom!

    Blake Hon is a charmer...so adorable.

    Love and Hugs--
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete