Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Monster University

Yesterday morning, I took Blake and Easton to see their first movie in a theater! I thought it would be something fun to do and I was hoping they (or Easton really) would do ok. They'd seen Monsters, Inc. so I figured Monster University would be a good choice since it's a prequel. I bought them popcorn and Icee's, so what's not to like?!

Easton had a hard time because he hardly weighed enough to keep his seat down! But if he stayed still, the seat was ok, and Blake was able to keep hers down with her long legs. They were interested in the movie the whole time, we didn't have to take any bathroom breaks, and they were very appreciative for taking them after we left and are asking to go again. I consider it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment