Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Big Girl Room

I realized in posting about Easton's room, that I hadn't posted Blake's big girl room. It is similar to her room at our old house, I just had to add and re-do a few things for this bigger room! She is so proud of her princess canopy.

This is the wall to the right of her bed. Frames came from the nursery, just added new fabric inside!




This is the wall to the left of her bed, with the door that goes into her bathroom. Which between that and the built-in desk is why she got this room...


 Speaking of her desk area... plus her art display wall

And this is across from her bed... This dresser was mine first in high school or maybe junior high. It came just as natural wood. Then it was painted white for me, then into a changing table for Blake, then changed a little color-wise for Easton's changing table, and now back for Blake with purple floral fabric on top, wall papered drawer fronts, and new purple flower knobs! Talk about getting your money's worth!


1 comment:

  1. I love Blake's room! Wish I could have one like it! It is perfect, Allie. You really have gotten many miles out of your dresser. Tracey's never stopped using her bedroom furniture we bought for her when she was in the 3rd grade. Seriously. Even I have one of the dressers in my guest room now. How lucky is Blake? She'll know someday--I have no doubt. Thank you for sharing your pictures and home. I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete