Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weekend Update

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Frisco with Tim's parents. We were invited to a surprise going away party for one of Tim's oldest friends, and it was a great excuse to catch up with everyone. I had great plans to take lots of pictures... but the funny thing is, there's not a lot of time to take pictures keeping up with 2 busy kids. The only pictures I took were with my phone at Love & War on Sunday when we went to watch Eleven Hundred Springs. Easton was so cranky and clingy to me and finally fell asleep in my lap. Blake had fun and even felt the urge to dance, just a little, right behind our table on the patio.


The weekend was humid and rainy, and Friday morning when we went to the neighborhood park to play, Blake told me "I like Frisco, but I like how Midland feels better." Totally my daughter... we prefer dry heat! But it was a fun weekend, with a little shopping, swimming, good food, family and friends.

In other news, I had a checkup for my foot, and both the avulsion fracture by my ankle and the smaller fracture on the top of my foot are both healing correctly without moving out of line or anything. 10 more days in the boot and then another checkup!

Yesterday I got these ready...
I had big plans of moving Easton to his big boy bed and ditching the diapers for training undies!! But now I think I'll wait til Blake is out of school so we can stay home for a while to try it! Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment