Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Random Things

Well, now it's May with under a month of school left and I just pre-registered Easton for MDO in the fall. How can my baby be ready for MDO? But he begs to go to school each and every time we drop Blake off at preschool, so for now he's excited that he gets to go soon.

I had the stomach bug AGAIN on Sunday, and thankfully so far no one else has caught it and it was a little shorter than the last bout... but I was ready to die, just like last time. I had to miss taking Blake to a birthday tea party that day, but Tim took over for me!

Easton likes baths again. In fact, he might like them too much judging by the amount of water he splashes everywhere!! So whatever he hated about it before that made him scream and cry the whole time is over with.

We're still working on things for the house. We just last week had new carpet installed in our master bedroom. The "sidewalk" (as Blake called the floor) is gone! I love love love it! The kids and I play on our floor a lot now, and generally we're spending more time in here rather than just walking through it take a bath.

I discovered a website that I LOVE that includes plans to build anything you could ever want to build. I am having a great time creating knock-offs for our own home! Why would I want to pay Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware prices when I can make something real close for way less?! -just don't inspect them too closely! So far, I've built our entry table (still need to hang the mirror...) and I should add that Tim does help when I need him, but he knows how much I like it so he doesn't interfere.


master bed


and am working on Easton's big boy bed!


And most importantly!! Blake and Easton got a new cousin over the weekend. Baby Sophia is here (3 weeks early...) and she's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment