Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Easton-isms

Easton is changing a lot these days... his personality is so funny and he is talking so much!

-about 73 times a day I hear "momma's boy!"close behind in frequency are: "keep you momma" and "I love you"- Easton is constantly buttering me up with a big 'ole smile and his little head tilted and the twinkliest eyes when he excitedly tells me these things! Often I get a kiss too. (Tim gets "keep you" and "I love you" too!)

-if I ever bump into anything, get hurt, drop something, or make any kind of remark: oops, ow, ah! anything.... Easton quickly asks me "okay momma?" He always checks on me right away!

-when he is told no or to stop doing a certain thing (like try to wrestle Blake to the ground!), he always tells me "sorry momma, I love you!" Tim says he always employed that technique, too!

He also will shout "momma, where are you?" over and over if he ever needs to find me in a different room
-says thank you loudly, only it sounds like "DANG!" with a Texas accent

-riding in the car, Easton points out the names to anything he sees, only now he can say multi-syllable words together, intelligibly and is only happy if I repeat the entire thing back to him... also, he often wants to sing to me and tells me to just let him sing to me. Easton loves to sing!

-clearly he enjoys his cotton candy as he would stuff huge amounts into his mouth... we got quite interesting looks wheeling this silly boy around the mall the other day!

-it is really cute when you ask Easton a question that he answers with "I don't know," with arms outstretched and hands turned over and head tilted to the side

-can throw a monster tantrum! He will cry and scream and sit down on the floor if he doesn't get his way.... hopefully he outgrows that one soon!

-more to come, as I think of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment