Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's a Circus

Today we went to an actual circus, but sometimes going anywhere with my two seems a little circus-y! Circus Gatti was in town and I definitely wanted to take Blake and Easton, so we all went this afternoon. They enjoyed it, especially the "pretty girls" and the poodle performance for Blake and the ponies and motorcycle for Easton. But they most enjoyed sitting down, getting up and being so busy all over the place- thank goodness we were in the upper level by the rail so it didn't bother anyone else.... But Tim and I felt like our two kids were the only ones who couldn't sit still! I feel pretty certain I'm the only one who had to fish pieces of M&M's out of their son's nose!! Thank goodness he didn't try the whole ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment