Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Easton-isms

Easton cracks us up all the time! The other day at lunch at Rosa's, he told me "snake, snake" while pointing under the table. I asked him if there was a snake under the table. He said "yeah. Snake! Bite me!" And we laughed and had to pretend to save him from the biting snake under the table!

He was walking around with Brown Bear last night and sat down next to Hua's dog food. He put Brown Bear's face up to the bowl and made munching noises. So cute!

And funniest of all, while with my mom this morning in my dad's office, Easton picked up a fly swatter. He was playing with it and then he stuck in the paper shredder. My mom and I both started laughing, but she was able to unplug it before it shredded the metal handle! It made me laugh so hard! Boys are such a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment