Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Funnies

Just a few things to remember...

Blake and I were sitting on the couch one day after she woke up from her nap. Easton was still sleeping- and we were singing songs and giggling and being silly. She told me "no momma, I'll sing and you do the hand commotion!" (Hand motions)

Easton's newest thing is to call me "nice mommy." He'll say it several times, leaning his head to the side and cutting his eyes over towards me, or if he's close enough he'll come lay his head on my shoulder while he says it. Not sure if he thinks he's buttering me up or what... But it's cute! (He also does "nice daddy" the same way for Tim!)

While singing along to a kids' song cd in the car, Blake sings the chorus ".... Praise ye The Lord, Olivia!" (Hallelujah) She shouts out Olivia every time!

Love my little bunnies so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment