Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Blake's 4th Birthday Party

We had Blake's party the Saturday after her birthday, and Tim's parents got here Friday afternoon. I started feeling really bad with stomach pain, and ended up spending the evening with food poisoning. I was so worried I would miss out on Blake's party, but I would not cancel for her sake! I would just stay away if I had to... Tim and his parents took the kids out to dinner as planned while I stayed home. Around 10:00 Friday night I finally felt halfway better and knew I would survive. haha! Because before that I just wanted to be put out of my misery...


So Saturday for lunch we had Blake's party with Grammy, Grandpa, Grandma, Poppa, GG, Aunt Pat, Nino, and us. We had sandwich fixings, veggies, Chick-Fil-A nuggets, chips and dip, and of course a Hello Kitty cake.




Blake was showered with all things Hello Kitty and Sofia the First, with a little Minnie Mouse and Barbie too... books, games, clothes, pajamas! So grateful for everyone who came and made Blake feel special and thanks for helping me since I was still mostly taking it easy. I wish I had taken pictures of everyone else there.





Easton bonked his nose on either Poppa's boot or Grandpa's shoe (don't remember!?) and had a boo-boo. Grandma gave him Sesame Street band-aids so he decided he needed one on his nose!

Blake was so ready for present and cake time! She was ready to blow out those candles!

*turns out it was a stomach bug I had, (based on the 3 people who have now gotten the bug too) so a HUGE apology to anyone who got it! I was so sure it was food poisoning or I definitely would've stayed away. So sorry! I feel terrible about that.

1 comment:

  1. I still remember the happy birthday buzzing tune made by all friends when were kids. It was such a happy moment. Wan to arrange a lavish party for my niece's first birthday. Heard a lot about fancy San Francisco venues from friends. Saw online as well. Their spacious venues with impressive interiors would be definitely suitable for us

    ReplyDelete