Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weekend Update, Randomly...

Saturday morning we went to the St. Ann's Family Fair. We met my mom up there for some good food, rides, and games. Blake didn't love taking off on the rides, but was easily distracted into thinking they were okay. My sweet girl probably will never be a daredevil, and that's fine by me!

I hadn't been feeling too great for a couple days and found out why that night... some lovely stomach bug had me sick all night with extreme dizziness and fever later on Sunday. Tim was on full-duty with the kids and taking care of me on Sunday, but luckily it just seemed to be a 24 hour thing.

MDO went much better on Monday. Blake was playing with a bunch of kids when I picked her up and she ate well... didn't nap great, but we're getting there.

Easton likes to chill by sitting on his knees. I think it's funny. He is such a silly baby... tooth #6 seems to be working its way out any day now.

I'll fix the pictures... these are from my phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment