Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Blake's First Day of MDO



Here was Blake before her first day at MDO this morning. She was excited and ready: we've been talking for weeks about what school will be like. I was worried about her being gone so long, being so shy.... everything. But she did great. Tim and I both dropped her off. We met her teacher, put her stuff away in the cubbies, and said our goodbyes. She didn't say a word once we entered the building and obediently walked over to the tables like Miss Nina asked her too after we said bye. Blake didn't cry! Of course, walking to my car, I did. And tears rolled down my cheeks all the way home. But I am so happy that she gets to be in a place to make some friends and play with others besides me and Easton! With that said, I can't wait to go pick her up and hear how her day went!!We had a lunchbox, backpack and nap mat all embroidered and ready this morning. Here she is in her pajamas getting ready to go!

Of course these are blurry, but here is Blake in her classroom. Look at her taking it all in! Deer-in-headlights...

Me? Well I got alot of cleaning done at home during Easton's nap. It was much quieter at home, but we had some good mommy and son time. Isn't it crazy to see such a little guy standing up playing? He pulls up to the ottoman and can kind of scoot/walk his way around it. Slow down, time!

No comments:

Post a Comment