Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

First Day Report

When I picked up Blake from MDO, she was just standing inside her room looking around. I waved from the half door, and she made her sad face and pointed at me (she points at me when she gets embarrassed, sad, etc.) I picked her up and she put her head down on my shoulder and started patting my back. Her teachers said she had a good day, but knew it was hard since she was just starting. She got scared when a kid from another room pulled the fire alarm, cried when it was naptime and while pottying. Miss Michelle said she patted her back and kind of played with her hair and she took a nap no problem.  And maybe Blake was just worried about getting help for wiping... I don't think she talked at all at school and she did not eat any lunch or snack! I think she'll get better every day she goes, and I'm glad her teachers are so sweet to her. We went to Sonic for a slush to celebrate her first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment