Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

7 Months

Easton Ray is 7 months old today! My little man is amazing me daily at just how fast he's growing.

Easton has 4 teeth, 2 top and 2 bottom middle. He is eating like a champ. He would grab pieces of our food in Florida and wants everything. Back at home, he's eating cereal and his baby foods without the gagging-refusal! Easton gets mad if he's not fed fast enough.

Easton army crawls/scoots really fast. He can turn around and sit up and also grabs onto anything he can to pull up to his knees and feet. If you're sitting on the ground, you will be used as a jungle-gym to climb on! I'm also going to have to lower his crib since little mister can pull up now.

He is so happy and just wants to be near you. I love all my hugs, kisses, and cuddles! Easton is "talking" alot these days and squealing up a storm. He has a big day this Saturday, he will be baptized! Tim's parents, Katie, Travis, Santiago, and Gabriel will be coming in town, and my parents will return from Florida. We're having a party after the baptism, with a late lunch so I am busy preparing the house and food!

*again, pictures will be uploaded once I receive the camera cord!! check back

No comments:

Post a Comment