Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Wedding Weekend

We went down to Burnet for the weekend for my cousin Erin and Shawn's wedding at Lake Travis. It was great to see Katie and Santiago again, and for Uncle Bubba to meet Easton. On Saturday, before we went to the wedding, we had an Easter Egg hunt for the little ones. Santi has been hunting a few eggs a day at his grandparents' house all week and had practiced opening his eggs as he found them. This was Blake's first hunt so she just went around picking them up.
Then she saw Santi and realized treats were inside!
Then we all got dressed up for the wedding, had dinner in Marble Falls on the lake, and then went to the beautiful wedding and reception. Big congrats to Erin and Shawn, it was a really nice wedding with really cool, personal touches!
I don't have a family picture of the 4 of us on my camera, so I'll try to get one from whoever took it!
Blake was posing by trees outside of the church, and kept standing there and changing positions.... but always by a tree!

Then Dance Fever struck my normally shy daughter and she cut a rug with Santiago!

I'll add more pictures if I get more from family...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress. Where did you find it? Blake is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake is so cute! Congrats on the new addition. You look great.

    ReplyDelete