Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Other March Happenings

Since the computer was not cooperating, here are some pictures from March that I did not get to post on time.

People have been asking how Blake is doing with a new brother around. I tell everyone that she is great, a big helper and is really like a little momma. She tells me what to do alot "pick up Easton, crying" or "Easton daddoo, crying" when he cries, or tells me "Easton diap diap, powder (don't remember how she pronounces that right now)" when she watches me change his diaper. Blake always says "watch" and will sit where she can see everything I do to take care of him. She always makes sure he has a blanket on him, and loves to turn on all his toys, his play mat, swing, bounce seat when I put him in them. She is a great little helper!Meanwhile, Easton is just great! He is my little snuggle bug.
Blake is a ham for the camera these days. I'm trying to best to take good movies to have good family memories. She can say "camera" now and is often handing me either the regular one or movie camera to take her picture with. The faces she gives are so funny!Blake loves riding her horse (when she can't ride a real one!) and says "clip clop clip clop" over and over or "giddy up!" and sometimes calls the cows.
I am in the process of redoing our guest room into Blake's new room so I can move Easton into the nursery. Our master bedroom is so little that it is cramped with Easton and all of his stuff in there, too! Hopefully the painting will be finished this weekend, which is the last of the big stuff left to do in Blake's room. I've been moving all her stuff into this room to try to get her excited about it. But she loves coloring and playing in here so far!

And this last picture is older, but is so cute. One day at my parents house, Easton was sleeping and my mom brought out this Moses basket that my sister and I used for our dolls when we were little. Easton was small enough to fit in it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment