Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Projects

I have been in the process of fixing up Blake and Easton's rooms. I painted Blake's a teal color a few shades lighter than what is in her new comforter. (it just looks blue in the picture)I also made her bow holder and put together the artwork for above her new big girl bed.
She has been sleeping here since we came back from my parents and is doing great! She calls for me just the same as she did from her crib and will sit and wait until I get there. I hope that continues and she doesn't learn to roam the house during the night. She has transitioned so easily into the big girl bed/no daddoo/potty training. I couldn't be happier!

The nursery was so easy to turn into Easton's. We planned for bedding that could be for a boy or girl, so I just turned the pink drawers blue, and made his initial above his crib. He has also transitioned to his new room nicely! We moved him over the night Blake moved over.
The dresser for Blake.... and now for Easton.
I still need to paint a mirror for Blake and do a couple things, but so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment