Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa

We went to visit Santa a week or so ago and I had such high hopes. Tim and I both had talked and talked to Blake about what to expect, and how to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas, and to help her brother... blah blah. She was soooo excited! Easton being such a happy boy, I figured he would probably do fine sitting with Blake.

So we get there, wait the short amount for our turn, and we're ready. I purposely turn to the photographer and ask "are you ready or do I need to wait?" She says she's ready whenever I am, so we sit the kids down and everybody's smiling! Blake is happy, Easton is happy, such a great picture and memory!! I was standing in front of the photographer kinda to the side to make sure they were both looking in the right direction, so I turn to look at the photographer and nothing! Then Easton turned to see who was holding him, and started screaming-crying! And the photographer starts clicking pictures. Ha! Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment