Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Winter Fun

Two other fun things Blake and I did this past week were to make a gingerbread house and snow ice cream!
The gingerbread house came pre-assembled, so we just made the icing and decorated it... and by decorated it, I mean we stuck whatever candy that Blake didn't eat on the house!
Although she did complain that some candy was too hard, which is because I bought the house on clearance after last Christmas. Oops.
Blake loves ice cream. Tim laughs and says "yep, she's your daughter" because I looooove ice cream! It runs in the family, right Poppa? She was really excited when Tim and I told her that you can make ice cream from snow. She was already loving just plain snow, so I knew she would love it all sugared up.
We went with vanilla, because that's her flavor of choice right now...
but minutes into eating it, she asked if we could make chocolate, too. Sure! Can you tell she likes it???

No comments:

Post a Comment