Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Boys

Well as I've been discovering already, boys are a whole different world! I can see Easton's wheels turning as he tries to figure out how to climb on things, or he will completely empty a drawer of underwear before I can even blink... busy in a whole new way than Blake was.
As of earlier today, my broken ornament count was at 5 (I keep thinking they've all been moved high enough...) but then we went to Dillard's. As I was browsing at a display table with Easton in one arm and something in my other I was looking for the price on, I tried too late to warn Tim to help me release the ornament from Easton's grasp. He grabbed a glass ornament from the tabletop Christmas tree next to us and down it went. All I could do was watch as the tree fell and the loudest crash ever filled the store. And then you heard a collective gasp from the crowd. Sooo embarrassing. I wanted to laugh but in my head I was estimating how much we would be spending on the broken glass ornaments... lucky for us, they were very gracious and were only worried about Easton's safety and declined any help towards the mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment