Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Momma

My parents took me out to lunch for my birthday, and then we went to their house to hang out and let them help me with the kiddos. I was hurting pretty bad and was grateful for the help! In my opinion... the shingles pain is about the same as recovering from my c-section.
Blake helped Grandma make my birthday cake, and a little one for herself. She liked to taste the pudding (what she called the frosting!) but didn't want it on the cake. As we were talking about my birthday, she wanted to help me blow out the candles. She put them on the cake for me, too. Check this out.
24 individual candles, #4 candle (24 and 4 = 28) and then the clown candle (one to grow on). Didn't she do a good job!!? Made me smile.
It was delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment