Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

9 Months


Bad mom alert... I got my days off and thought today was the 14th, so I missed posting on the 15th! Anyway, Easton's 9 month "birthday" was Tuesday, and I can't believe how fast time is flying.
Easton is so busy, so fast, and so curious. He would hardly sit in the chair for pictures. My little boy loves to stand, open things up and pull everything out, bang on things, throw things, give slobbery kisses, pull all of Blake's bows off her bow holder and otherwise terrorize his sister (ha ha.... she doesn't like him in her stuff, get used to it sister!).
He made a big step yesterday by being able to place his feet on the floor to stand up rather than pushing up from the tops of his feet. Thankfully, he still isn't standing on his own. Easton is a fast crawler! I hope he continues to crawl as long as possible.
His new thing is opening drawers, and pulling back on them over and over.
9 month appt is next week, so check back for his stats. We're off to Frisco for Kane's wedding today...

No comments:

Post a Comment