Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Travels

Blake and Easton went on their first plane rides this weekend. Tim was going to Frisco for a bachelor party up at Lake Eufaula in Oklahoma, so the kids and I stayed with his parents. We had fun, but we were tired from all the fun!
We went swimming, played at the splash park, rode the carousel at the mall, played at the playground, and ate at several yummy restaurants. Blake kept saying "poor Daddy out of town, with Kane" because she felt sorry for him not being with us I guess!
I mentally prepared myself for the worst, but was hoping the kids would travel okay on the plane. Blake knew exactly what to expect and didn't need any of the activities I packed for distraction! She happily chewed her gum (want dark green Momma) and looked out the window (sit by window Momma)... the girl knows exactly what she wants! Easton was his usual calm self just watching everything and everyone, until landing... he started kicking, wiggling, and laughing after we touched down, when the plane slows down real fast.
We finally got home around 11:00 Sunday night... flying is better because it is much faster, but I did miss out on bringing alot of the kids gear that I had to do without. But I'm glad they're happy fliers!

No comments:

Post a Comment