Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

5 Months


Here is my beautiful 5 month old baby boy! I only took a couple pictures before my camera died at my parents' house today. (Pictures taken in the white recliner taken a day late due to ac problems and having to vacate due to heat!!)
Easton is the best little boy ever. Of course, his sister loves him dearly as do we all! He is so easy-going and as always, is so happy just being by people.
Who me?!
Awwww, you're going to make me blush!
But in all seriousness, this little boy is an easy baby (I know I'm blessed!). I feel like he is getting big too fast! Easton is a strong, determined, watchful, loving, sweet boy full of giggles, squeals and cuddles.
I swear he's going to be crawling any day now. He really works getting up on his knees and then tries for his elbows, too. Easton tries to hold his head up but usually doesn't last too long. His favorite form of movement is rolling across the floor. Easton doesn't stay where you put him for long. But he is really liking his exersaucer these days and tried out his doorway jumper for the first time today. Blake liked pushing him and swinging him around!

No comments:

Post a Comment