Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

First Food and Haircut!

I have been thinking about cutting Easton's hair for a few months now. He has always had alot of hair, but it's thinning in the back where he sleeps on it and it's lightening. Anyway, it was real scraggly above the ears and on the neckline. I tried to cut it at the lake, but he was too wiggly, so I got Grandma to do it.
Much better! (but he likes to rub his left hand on his head by his ear, so that hair never lays down)
As for the cereal... I was going to wait until after we returned to start Easton on solids, but my mom bought some cereal so we went for it! Mr. Drama-King was hilarious... the faces and the gagging!We're on day 3 of rice cereal, and he definitely doesn't love it. Easton's not sure what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment