Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Buddy

The other day I went to my parents' house to look for the Wildflower Project I made in the 9th grade to show my students. All my old boxes are on top of the apartment inside their barn and while I was looking I brought some boxes of my old stuffed animals home, too! Blake loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on tv (thanks for suggesting it to us Katie!), and I happened to find both a stuffed Mickey and Minnie Mouse in those boxes! Actually 2 of each... a little version and bigger version of both Mickey and Minnie. Blake has been hugging and kissing all 4 of those little guys whenever she passes them in the living room. As of yesterday, she started bringing little Mickey with her to bed. She holds onto him while she falls asleep and cuddles him while she sleeps! It's very cute!! I've been curious to see if she was going to latch onto a special blanket or toy, and maybe this is it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment