Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby #2

I found out yesterday, but went in today for lab work confirming that we're pregnant! Tim and I wanted our kids about 2 years apart, and baby #2 is due in February right before Blake's 2nd birthday in March. Just about perfect, right?? It was a bit of a surprise that we got pregnant so fast this time. I think Tim and I were both expecting it to take awhile since it took us a year to get pregnant the first time. I could not be happier! Blake's going to be a big sister!

...We have an appointment on July 16th for the first sonogram.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so exciting!! Congrats.
    Gibson and Chad are 22 months apart, and while at times its a bit crazy, I wouldnt have it any other way. Blake and your new addition will be the best of friends!
    Again, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete