Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teeth! and Weekend Update

Blake finally has more teeth. She has been teething off and on for awhile now, and today 2 bottom teeth broke through on either side of the middle 2. Blake now has 8 teeth: 4 top, and now 4 bottom!

I tried without success to get a picture with her teeth showing, but I did get some cute shots nonetheless! Doesn't she look like a cute little watermelon?!?
Elephant! Blake does this move whenever she sees an elephant in a book or picture, whenever you say anything about "what an elephant says" or randomly whenever she feels like it!

This past weekend Tim's parents joined us for the first annual Crudefest here in Midland. It was a barbeque cook-off and 3 day concert event. There were tents, campers, fifth-wheels, and RVs of all shapes and sizes... are here's our set-up!
We borrowed my parents' VW van that is a camper for the boys to sleep in. It was pretty cold and very WINDY out there!!! Blake was a trooper and never once fussed about the less-than-ideal conditions. We walked around and played in lots of dirt! Tim entered the brisket, chicken, and ribs categories... but didn't make the finals. We had high hopes for his yummy chicken especially! But there's always next time.
I just love this little girl! (She's lovin' on me by resting her head against mine!) I love her even though she threw up all over me at Texas Roadhouse tonight! There had just been a birthday at a table close to us and she was clapping and getting really excited... as I picked her up from the highchair to leave... yuck! all down my shirt and on my shoe. She's fine, I think she just got too excited right after eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment