Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I am so thankful to be a mom. I have the sweetest, funniest, spunkiest, smartest, most determined little mess of a girl as my daughter. I wouldn't want it any other way... My cup runneth over.
Blake is "smelling" my pretty flowers. We had a wonderful day of good food, relaxation, and enjoying each others' company today. Of course, Tim took care of me today "even though I'm not his mom!" but I really can't wait to see how Blake does things when she's old enough.

Speaking of my silly girl, I don't know how she managed to do this, but yesterday during a snack Blake managed to smear food in her hair. I know, nothing new there! But how the hair-do turned out is the thing. As if this little mischievous thing needed horns. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment