Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Here Lately...

Here are the missing pictures from the girls trip to the lake last weekend, plus kids!



I think Blake and Santiago had fun together!
We were talking about taking wildflower pictures all weekend, but didn't get around to it until our drive home. At that point, Blake was done!
This weekend was really nice and relaxing. I did a little cleaning, got to catch up with my dear friend Laura who came to town, ran a few errands, and on Sunday afternoon watched Tim's 2 softball games. Well Blake and I were there, but instead of watching most of the games, we walked around a lot, and stayed very busy. Blake insisted on picking up trash and throwing it away (your welcome world!), going to see what everyone else was doing, ate most of my shaved ice, and practiced climbing on and off the first bleacher... Busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment