Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

I know, I know, it's been too long!

We're really sorry we haven't posted lately!

I don't even have a good excuse. I just haven't gotten around to blogging lately... We are looking forward to seeing Tim's parents and brother this weekend and also wish that we could go to cousin Santiago's first birthday party!! Aunt Alli, Uncle Tim and cousin Blake all send their love Santi!!

Here are a few pictures of a cute little girl! She is constantly blowing raspberries these days.
She loves to ride her horse so much that she even tries to get on by herself! She is standing alot these days and getting much more steady on her feet. I don't know if I'm ready for her to walk. Blake it's okay with me if it takes you awhile to figure it out...And here we are when we're supposed to be getting tired and ready for bed. I thought I had my makeup put where she couldn't get to it, but she found it. She loves to play in my makeup bag!
I had a cute video, but it won't upload right now. I'll try again another day! I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment