Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

LOL

A little background: For those that I haven't quizzed as to their stand-point on the subject of sleep methods... Blake hasn't been sleeping soundly or well for a few months now. She used to take 2 solid, uninterrupted naps a day, and sleep 8:30 PM or 9:00ish to 6:00 AM every night. Well, then she was teething, then she got sick, then we went out of town, then we have house guests... I have so many excuses. Anyway, Blake is not near as easy to get to sleep as she used to be and she stirs and wakes many times. I go back and forth many times a day as to what the best sleep method is.

Well today, Blake only took about a 45-minute morning nap because she woke herself up by pooping and I couldn't get her back to sleep! She has been so cranky just now, and fighting sleep. I decided to lay her down in her crib and see what happened. Crying, 20-minutes, and a few check-ups later, this is what I see!!
How funny is that??? It made me laugh!
Don't worry, I did lay her down, and so far... she's still sleeping soundly!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Alli I am laughing hysterically! I can't believe Blake fell asleep sitting up! How funny! I hope this is a new beginning and she will begin to sleep better! XOXO

    ReplyDelete