Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 Months

Today's conversation went like this:
"Here I am! Cheese!"
"Ok, my turn to use the camera!" (which means putting it in her mouth)
"You know I can't sit still! Look at what a big girl I am!"

and here she is after dinner, where she loves to smear her food in her hair...
Blake is quite the busy bee. She is a fast crawler, likes to pull up to stand on people and furniture, can "walk" down furniture, loves music and will sing along, is very excitable, loves to give kisses and sounds like she's panting when she gets really excited. Blake has 6 teeth, 2 top, 4 bottom, which you can see pretty well in the above picture. She has been sick for 1.5 weeks of this past month, but like I said before, she is acting like herself again. She can wave bye-bye (for real, not her straight arm version), and LOVES playing in my closet with all my shoes... the kitchen drawers, dishwasher, and refrigerator are also becoming favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment