Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hard Day - maybe again?

Well a couple hours after yesterday's post, the day definitely turned around. Blake seemed fine, I had given her the doctor's recommended dose of Tylenol to help just in case the shots made her fussy. Well did they ever! Around 2:00 yesterday, Blake started screaming crying! She was so fussy, and that little girl can be quite loud when she wants to be. Tim and I took turns trying to calm her down, trying every trick we knew of. Finally she calmed down and fell asleep by rocking in the recliner. She then slept until I was able to give her another dose of Tylenol. The only problem was she would only stay quiet and asleep laying on my chest. My day was spent laying on the couch with Blake on my chest because that was the only way she was calm!

She seemed to be back to her normal self last night. After her bathtime and getting ready for bed, I even got a smile out of her, so that made me feel better! We read a book and cuddled til bedtime. She slept well and seems to be back to happy Blake today!

Maybe I spoke too soon for today.... Blake is still a little fussy! I'll let you know later how this day turns out. Thank goodness she won't receive any more shots for 2 more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment